Swiftcurrent Creek parallax view
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

In the only pack she had known prior, hierarchy had been enforced subtly yet intensely. She had learned quickly to read all the tiniest of signals and even here, she was trying her best to see everything she could all at once. Her senses were keyed in and after months of such sparse interactions, she had to remember it all. Needless to say, her interpersonal skills were still rusty.

She was still once he had moved closer, but she took the opportunity to take in his scent in full. He was entrenched in Creek smells, even ones that she had yet to encounter personally, so she knew longevity was his here. Her ears stayed fanned back and she listened.

The coast was no longer welcoming, it seemed, Ame remarked stoically. She did miss it still. Even so, she nodded. She found she was relatively well-received here. A bit of previously existing familiarity with him, and a small handful of other members, might have helped her feel this way. She was still far from meeting everyone and even further from integrating herself entirely, of course. Slowly, but yes, I am adjusting and finding new routines. Call me Ame instead, she said with a dipping muzzle, as she did not find that miss suited her mood any.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
parallax view - by Amekaze - May 10, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 10, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 11, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 12, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 12, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 14, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 07:10 PM