Moonspear I'm coming home (again)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He detailed his eyes, which to her warranted a mixed response. Better than all black, but what she wondered was if they were going to be able to get better than they were now -- surely, this was not all he would be left with for good? Since they were light sensitive still, that made her wonder.. "They may still be healing," she mentioned with a soft sigh, not a practiced medic's stern certainty; she'd just been around long enough to pick up things like that. "Hopefully it continues to get better.." This was normally where she might have suggested strict rest on the afflicted areas but she wasn't exactly sure how to rest eyes like one would a hurt limb or otherwise. He'd just have to hope luck was on his side.

"Mhm, the thrall says she knows about herbs and poisons, and Judas is about the same. I do think he tends more towards poison as well," she answered towards Charon, even if it was not the most ideal. Again, Thistle was honestly who she wanted to steer this towards but she simply could not. "Harley may have the most to offer. Resource as far as herbs go is bound to be limiting, though.." Even with all the regrowth, stockpiles had taken a hit when nothing fresh could be added to them for weeks on end. They were playing major catch up and even now, some plants were not near full bloom or their peak usefulness.

She did have to wonder where the hybrid was to have his opinion on this situation, but more pressing matters first. "You two should get some rest," she said as she swept her gaze over the both of them, thankful and very relieved but still vaguely worried for Dash's sake.
i figured it was ok to post around heldi since it made sense but if not, just lemme know! c:
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - June 27, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Charon - June 28, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 29, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Heldi - June 30, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - June 30, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Charon - June 30, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 30, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - July 01, 2016, 05:05 PM