Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and go with that. if the prey op thread ends up suggesting otherwise, OH WELL and yes hello pyx feel free to get in here. at least maybe dealing with her can be worth medic points right now too haha. >_>;;;;

Floki. Her expression set tightly. His injuries -- his potential sacrifice to the pack as a whole, was something that was bothering her, and something she was maintaining a distance from and hearing about mostly secondhand. Charon was closer to his brother's healing than she was. She'd not heard any bad news on his behalf, at least, so assumed it was going as well as it could for him right now. She was doing her best to send him healing vibes in the meantime. "A lot happened there," she slid back her ears as she confirmed this much, but noticing a scent on the breeze distracted her soon after. "It is cached, I can show you where later.. Getting most of the injured pack back in the rain took a lot of the energy, and we did not get back until very late.." she elaborated, and squinted soon after. Word didn't spread around the pack as effectively with many of them trying to mend.

He'd probably picked up on her well enough, so she assumed by his asking, though. "Ah, well.. there was lightning. I do not know if Floki had much to say on that, he was not so close to it when it struck and having different issues. I was," she said, watching him carefully to see if this was something he knew about already because she did not want to be unnecessarily wordy. She was choosy with her details and how they specifically related to her though since she was struggling to identify all of her issues, and which ones were her worst. On the edge of more details, she thought she heard something from nearby and glanced that way, curious.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 11:34 PM