Bramblepoint dissolve, and make your heart proud
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
haha, i'll try ;D we can see~
Maybe due in part to the fact that her encounter with the pale wraith from the Woods that ended prematurely, she just had to smirk when she felt the weight of the stranger's words. But she'd do very little to prevent this from escalating if it did start to go that way. The stranger already seemed a bit cross with her. "I see," she exhaled when she knew she wasn't going to get any answers easily.

After, she matched the words with a slow sway of her tail, since it seemed to be the subject next at hand. "Is that what you think? Maybe it is just how I am comfortable," she quipped, ever cryptic with a cant of her head. It wasn't wrong, though. Alpha, tail flagged and all, was part of her normal wear. Nevermind that she held no claim to this ground underfoot; it didn't change that she was a proudly self-assured creature, so it was inevitable to show on her posture. It was just sometimes she felt like being more mindful with it. Others much like right now, downright antagonistic. "Do you have something to prove to me, perhaps?" she pointed back although she didn't expect an answer. This time she accompanied her words with a lash to her tail now that she bordered on the taunting with it. "Does it offend you that badly? Or do you just not like feeling like out?" 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - June 16, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 01, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 01, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 04, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 05, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:12 AM