Bramblepoint dissolve, and make your heart proud
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It did not seem the matter would be pressed further, a realization that came with a small shade of relief contrasted by chagrin towards the anticlimax. But, this encounter was not over. It was simply evolving and she nodded slowly, almost thoughtfully as she digested the wolf's words and did not know how to react immediately. In its own way, it was a veiled sort of compliment, but why did she feel like she wanted something different? The lingering rush from the meeting near the dark forest was faded well out by now, so to her, the answer was not immediately clear. "You do not need to apologize," she said.

"Simply scouting out a bit, seeing what I may find that interests me. I am actually heading back towards my mountain, but not in any rush." she answered with a nod. Her paws had itched for travel so she had given in, and of course it seemed wise to make the best of the time by putting a useful label upon it. "And of you? A wanderer? Or is there a destination in mind for you?" she questioned, although recalled her last attempt and how she had brushed it off.

Answers, whether or not she got them, had her ears tipped forward and attentions zeroed in until she reached a point to put a quick wrap on this. She got the sense the stranger was vaguely uncomfortable anyway so she wouldn't drag this out any longer than necessary.

When the time was right, she'd do as she said: head back for the mountain.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - June 16, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 01, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 01, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 04, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 05, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: dissolve, and make your heart proud - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:12 AM