Swiftcurrent Creek parallax view
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Once he tested her name on his own tongue, she was pleased he provided his own to confirm that he was in fact Njal and additionally that he was a warden here. Ame found herself unsurprised. He looked as if he could fill that sort of role well and having since realized that his scent was strong here, she knew that was likely another explanation for his prevalence.

After a beat of quiet contemplation of his offer, she soon nodded once it had been deemed in her best interests. Although less keen to discuss her strengths at this time when so many of them were far from obvious (considering the toll lonerhood had taken), she had plenty to learn from him. I have been attempting to learn the territory more already. Last time I had been here late in the summer months, this had not yet been claimed, she mentioned to say that she was vaguely familiar with things here but far from a master. You have been here long, yes? she asked, waiting for him to lead so that she could fall into step behind him. With her interest in the pack's history now that she was a part of their present and future, the longest-term members were most ideal to talk to.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
parallax view - by Amekaze - May 10, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 10, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 11, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 12, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 12, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 14, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 07:10 PM