Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
two or three probs. we can feel it out?
Regarding the thrall, Amekaze preferred to keep her at a distance considering how she felt about that whole matter. She rolled her shoulders. "Most likely," because she was already well on the track to favor Judas and Pyx over the thrall, anyway. However she would potentially help them benefit from her if she could -- since Ame had yet to really peg a usefulness onto having kept the thrall in the first place.

On the hunt, she blinked slowly and sighed. She didn't really want to detail it, but he deserved a clearer picture of it if he was bound to help anyone mend. "Well, long story.. and with slightly different views I am sure. It was storming and we rallied on two dueling rams. The moronic Redhawk alpha male... literally leaps down from a cliff above, out of nowhere, and sends one of the goats tumbling into our pursuing wolves and spooks the other one off. Many were tangled up in that for various reasons -- slippery ground, an ungulate falling on them, you get the point." she grumbled. Honestly she had not seen it all. "Some of us split to continue after the ram, others to run down the Redhawk -- which was where I went after another one of them arrived too. During that chase, the lightning struck very nearby and the Redhawks fled during that, which did grind things to a halt for those of us still pursuing."

There were a few bits here and there that she could probably detail better, but she watched Judas to see if that cleared things up enough or not.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 01:43 AM