Moonspear raised high, brought low
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
By volunteering to find her something, he inspired a mixed response and maybe, her stomach would win that round. She nodded again, almost feeling her mouth open to say something about what she'd observed so far on the hunting, what sort of appealed to her anyway, so on and so forth but instead all she could do was draw her lips into a stiff line.

Nevertheless, it did appear she had struck him somehow but there was no telling by his silence how exactly that would be. She was tense waiting to see it play out and he seemed awkward, turning away and all. "I am, somewhat." Amekaze admitted alongside a frown. Which to a degree, felt natural. This was all new and she proceeded without noteworthy guidance into the unknown. She worried about her health, theirs, her viability as a mother.. just for starters. "But I do wonder if.. not for the same reasons you would worry," she offered with a squint, one that drifted towards his lifted leg when he did it. She did not understand, immediately, and she only caught the briefest of glances at his exposed bit -- which arced her brow and posed several more questions, the first of which was if she had seen right. She splayed her ears at him, perplexed.

Time, though. Just time. She knew it was true in part for her. What she could not yet understand was what he needed from this to mend, if anything. Would finding Lazarus' dead or alive help? Or was he going to keep up the strange indifference towards her for good? "If you think time will help you," she quipped with a small nod and began to move from the water as well. Once on dry land, she shook her fur and hid her grimace the best she could. She didn't move towards him after, although paused to look long and hard at him like there was something more she was supposed to say. A piece of her waited for him to go on first; he'd said he'd hunt, after all.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: raised high, brought low - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 07:45 PM