Moonspear The Morning After
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was scheming already past the hard look on her face and lack of outward riling herself up. Several approaches to this laid out before her and while none held the utmost of favor, she was not about to tolerate anything bound to inconvenience her in these coming weeks. These were her last chances to deal with it all before she eventually went denbound with these whelps in a few weeks, and she did not feel like it was too much to ask because that was the very purpose of a pack -- provide for and protect her and by extension these puppies, not make her want to rip into all of their hides for bothering her. All she wanted was peace and quiet while she worked through this, her first fledgling attempt at motherhood and the very precious future of the Spear. "I see," she hissed through a frown. The bigger picture was coming together for her and she was not liking the look of it.

This was not meant to come off as an interrogation, because almost, she was thankful he did come forward like this and answer her so readily. His mindfulness of her was helping. Her short patience would just have little other way, though. "And you have stayed away since?" she questioned purposefully, suspecting some closeness between Althaia and him since he had been helping her mend. A friendliness at least, but males were disgustingly weak to the wills of the season, so matter their mindfulness. This was further proof, and all the more reason for her to hate it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 22, 2016, 06:58 PM