Moonspear some to dust and some to gold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her patience was brutally thin lately -- heat, healing, stress, disobedient wolves, and feeling like constantly rolling her eyes at all the bullshit life kept heaping up in front of her just to begin. But, Dash deserved none of this ire and she hoped he would be understanding, since she did check it back quickly. He went on to answer so she listened.

Few had broached the topic of Lazarus with her, and for obvious reasons. Due to this, she did not know what exactly they knew, how much or how little. Watching him carefully did not seem to allude to much. He just appeared to know what he needed to know. Amekaze would take that as a good sign. "I am alright," she assured with a soft nod. She was better now although still not accepting many inquiries on the details. "And I agree.. he may," she supposed and started to frown. "He may still believe he still has some right to the mountain," and her, although the lines between the two could blur readily. He had overpowered her (only after lightning weakened her already), and she still stung from that blow, but it would never be enough to snuff her out entirely.

She didn't know exactly how badly Charon had injured him, or if he was even alive enough to come back to claim anything of his-- perceived as such or otherwise. She hoped it would not come to that, that her puppies truly were not of his creation, and that she could see a conclusion to this soon -- if he was not dead already.

She shifted her weight just a little. His words carried a heaviness to them. "I appreciate it," she said in a quieter, thoughtful tone and nodded. "You have done much already -- and after all that had happened to you, as well. I just do wish that it was not necessary," she shook her head and felt frustration roiling. This was her unfinished business, but she would always keep this in mind.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 18, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 18, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 19, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 19, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 19, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 19, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 20, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:20 PM