Moonspear may the moon remember you in waves
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In truth, she relied on it coming naturally when the time arrived. All of this was based in instinct, her single guidance beyond a handful of other experiences here and there. Hopefully it would not let her down. She still honestly had a hard time imagining herself as a mother to anyone despite how rapidly it closed in on her. She'd really been so preoccupied with that idea that she'd not put much effort into considering Charon's capabilities as a parent either, then how he'd pair up with her strengths and weaknesses in that field. Indeed, this was going to be interesting..

Time would have to tell. That was all there was to it.

On names, she gave a thoughtful look. "Not really yet," she snickered after his suggestion. "I think Charon would like to honor family names somehow for some, and if it worked, I could do the same.. but nothing is decided," she shook her head softly.  "I considered that we look to the stars for inspirations somehow -- be it through their myths or names, since Charon knows them pretty well and so do I, but I just may not know what to call them until I see them," she explained thoughtfully, for in truth, it felt nice to sort through it aloud like this and to a relatively unbiased source. Dreaming up names for living, breathing extensions of herself and her bloodline was a daunting task, especially sight unseen. So, she wasn't going to stress about it -- not until after they got here and for some reason she failed to name them even then. That would be when she'd fret.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 23, 2016, 12:13 AM