Blackfoot Forest what happens when the sun fades away and the earth is engulfed in darkness
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
If it had seemed rare for her to slack from the pack work, it was even more so than before. She had thrown herself into responsibilities, patrolling and hunting and the like. It was the only way to numb the pain of his leaving, her beloved whom she had foolishly believed would always be there. Samuel should be leading beside her, he should have been there to be promoted to Beta. 

Where have you gone? 

"Where have you gone?" The words tumbled past her lips almost unbidden, watery brown eyes scanning the foliage for sight of his great grey mass as if Liri could congure Sam from the very trees. 

Instead a small brown figure flitted into her line of sight. Amara, Liri registered dully, blinking heavily to rid herself of the tears as she moved forward. Her lips parted, as if to call out in greeting but froze in confusion as Amara mounted the rock. Her brows drew in, wondering what the Alpha was doing. Suddenly, with horrified realization Liri started to surge forward but alas, she could not reach Amara in time. 

The brown woman fell with a soft thud, her eyes shutting as the arctic woman rushed to her side. Prodding Amara with her muzzle frantically, Liri tried to wake her. "Amara, Amara can you hear me?" 

Even in such a state after Aaron's departure, Liri would have never thought that Amara would come to this. Searching around frantically as if a remedy to this mess would spring up, Liri nudged the unconcious wolf in desperation.

not sure if this counts as pp but I can edit if you want me to
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread