Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Despite her own very minimal effort towards tracking, she caught the faintest trace that gave her just enough to warm her chosen trail along the creek. She still didn't quicken her approach, though, and enjoyed the satisfaction of finding Pyx upon a rock before some sort of soreness set in. Her tail signaled this in a subtle, soft wag. "Pyx," she greeted with a returned chuff of her own, content to be conversational at least for a while; she had not done much mingling with the pack lately, and despite the instinctual urge to be more reclusive than normal, she still missed many of them. But she wondered how long this would last. She was full of contradicting feelings lately, with hormones cited as to blame, so even she didn't know what she'd want in ten minute's time.

"I was wondering if you would be back on the mountain these days," she said as she stepped closer to the rock and by extension, Pyx. Unsaid implication being and I am glad to see you are back. She guessed that meant Judas was here someplace too. Another good, considering how close her suspicions were for the pups. While never one to clip the wings of her scouts, something about knowing her wolves were here while she was.. ah, busy came as a relief. "All is well?" she quipped.
and like i said no rush about replying to this if y'wanna let those other threads do their thing first >_>

ALSO, GASPPP, i just realized today is pyx's bday. happy bday pyx~*~*~*
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM