Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pieces of the puzzle came together and she appreciated that her timing was good enough to catch her here and now like this. Just barely, then. "Good to hear.. well, not the soreness, but still. Glad you are back," she said lightly with a matching, fond tail wave. She could take her solace in this -- just knowing Pyx was here, fine (since Ame wasn't worried about her soreness much), attentive as ever as she made her mention of the pups' hopefully soon arrival date. "I hope it is soon," she exhaled with a soft sigh. "I am rightfully a bit impatient at this point," she huffed for her best summary of how she was faring. It was a big lengthy complaint these last few days that were somehow each more uncomfortable than the last. She was tired of being swollen in places she didn't think about before.

Nevertheless, she couldn't help but cant her head curiously when the trip was cited as being interesting. While she considered how appropriate it was to want to pry versus what she was going to be told already, her expression curved accordingly as she took it in. Mention of Judas wouldn't go unnoticed, either, but she did not know the full lengths of his involvement in it yet -- nor what all she could assume from reading between the lines, if anything at all. "Which way did you two travel? I have not left the mountain since the lightning incident, so I will admit, I am a bit jealous," she chuffed, her smirk meaning it in good (enough) humor; she missed her freedoms but they'd be back soon. Because of this, she was more than willing to hear the boring, trivial details of scenery and paths traversed alongside anything else useful. She was not going to be choosy and instead, quite content to listen.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM