Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pyx seemed to sympathize to her struggles, and she took the note of raspberry leaves -- even for birth, which could be good information to keep on hand. "Good to know," she said. So far, nothing was unbearable but that wasn't to say that was here to stay. Hopefully it wouldn't change and even the birth would go smoothly enough, even for an untried, first time mother like herself. However she knew that could be asking for too much and it was best to stay prepared for the worst. "I will keep that in mind. I have.. ah, no idea how the birth is going to go. First time for everything, though, and I just want to get it over with," she grumped lightly. 

Then, more so on their trip, she was plenty content to listen as she lowered back onto her haunches to sit; she may as well while she planned to stay mostly stationary, not that even this was much more comfortable than standing. It was just different and she was done with it.

West was the direction she knew less than the flatlands, and it was too bad about the plants. Although, knowing of a new pack was.. worthwhile. Potentially. "Arthendal? I am not familiar," Ame shook her head and didn't like the way the word handled on her tongue for the first time, so foreign as it was to her. So long as they were not situated close to her, she didn't really have effort to expend on wondering much about them. "I only vaguely knew about the pack he came from before, Moonlit Hills. I do not think it was around for very long, and it had dissolved.. suddenly, I believe." she mentioned to potentially piece a few bits together that way.

Towards what Charon had requested of Judas, she considered it quietly and wondered who it was he sought and why. "I see. I think he will be fine," she said, not missing the worry in her tone. Ame believed Judas could handle it, despite not being as experienced of a scout as some of her other previously-titled comrades yet. However these were the experiences that would make him stronger for it. "The weather has been holding well, it is a good time to rove a bit in the Teekon. Hopefully he can find that someone soon enough," Amekaze nodded.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM