Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Assurances aside, Ame just nodded, and hoped so too. Nature would hopefully be kind to her in that regard. But on Moonlit Hills, she had found herself to be a bit surprised to hear them brought up again at all, considering how fleeting of a presence the pack had been in the Teekon's grand scheme. "Understandable," she said, not having known about the extent of Judas' relationship with his former pack wolves, so was not able to guess how exactly that reunion might have panned out.

Nevertheless, Pyx shared the hope for a quick success to his mission and justified her worries. Again, Ame understood. It was about all she could do from here herself, not until well after the puppies were born, and she'd already planned to find out more from Charon herself about the wolf being sought. It wasn't like there would be any shortage of opportunities; she saw the most of him recently, and it all made her glad for the peace they had seemingly restored after Althaia had been ousted and Lazarus found dead. Plus she had felt a little less moody once she'd reached some sort of plateau into the waning days of this pregnancy and instead was far more uncomfortable. It was just a different kind of bad attitude and at least not one so hostile towards her mate (and maybe not just because she relied on him more for food lately..)

"Ah, a bit. But naming conventions are not set in stone yet. A blend of our heritage's," Rightfully so, despite her not having extensive knowledge of Ostrega histories. "I am thinking of named stars, or mythic names, and perhaps a name to honor my mother -- and by extension, my family somewhat. Charon has mentioned wanting to do the same if we are able. But, I just want to meet them first so nothing is decided with certainty yet." Knowing that Pyx was named for pixies was oddly endearing, as evidenced by her subtle smirk and flicker of her tail. "It suits you. I was named for rain -- storms, rather." she explained, not considering that she likely did not know the language so may miss how literal that was. "In my homeland, we did not inherit our father's sirename. Instead we took on our mountain's title. Plus many of my family had two names, or would not go by their first name." She was no different, but in her heart and soul, she had always been Amekaze first, Mekkyaku second regardless of proper name order. Due to this, she was fond of that approach to names even if it implied coming up with multiple names -- but, if it fit, she would not hesitate to play a bit with that technique for her own whelps.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM