Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Star names, indeed. "Some do," she confirmed for nice names. Some, not so much. She had a lot to choose from at least. They had practically endless depths between all of what she and Charon both knew about, him with his viking-hinted tales and hers drawing her old clan heritages. Doubtless, it could provide for an interesting route should the pups call for it. "I had never put a lot of thought into it either, not until lately." Largely because she had not been a wolf overly invested in the possibility of then the raising of puppies until Charon had happened. He was good at being the catalyst for change in her routines.

"Ah, well, it was in part because it stormed when I was born, evidently." she detailed. It was still good to know it fit, since she did happen to agree, and thus why it was her most preferred name despite it not exactly coming first in the order. "Interesting, though.. to inherit none. Was there a reason for it?" she asked. She'd had a few glimpses into several sorts of cultures, most notably through the wolves that came to live in her packs. It seemed natural to be curious of them. "Three, surname not included. I do not use them, though. Only this one that I prefer plus now with Ostrega on the end, it is a tie to whole new aspect," By this she meant more for the Teekon itself. A spectre on these lands for so long, it was a name that cropped up here and there all across the wilds in all the moons she'd known them. Now it was hers too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM