Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Given the details she now had, she was granted a better peek into the family Pyx had come up from. It seemed like a veritable blend of different bits she'd heard, but such was the case for many different families out there, each pulling from their own influences over the ages. Naming for a pack was not so unheard of for her, after all, but not passing on surnames was a little strange given her own culturing -- where they had their last names, they just were not very public with them.

She nodded thoughtfully, trying to ignore the ache creeping on her back that was becoming more and more persistent. "That makes sense. Using the pack name keeps it simple.. clear. I could appreciate that. Still, it is not like most I hear about.." And she'd been around for a good enough while. "Some of our neighboring clans were far too proud of their family histories to not use theirs. It was just how it was there, which I understand to appeal of it," she nodded. Maybe she was a little more lax for herself personally, since her true surname was never exactly intended to be passed on.

"Anyway, as much as I hate to cut this short prematurely, you understand.." she gestured vaguely to her whole self, feeling disgustingly more puppy than actually Ame, what with them being her gravitational center. It was still an exaggeration but Pyx could surely see it well enough and not fault her for wanting to go back to being elusive. "But. I mostly wanted to just.. see you, know you are around. The pups have to come soon," she murmured with a slow way, although was preparing to steer towards a heavier subject before she slipped away back to the den's area. "I do not expect anything to go wrong, though, but I have to appreciate having someone with the knowledge you do around -- in case it did." And it was something she couldn't handle herself, Pyx was the next best thing she had. She feared for her stubbornness already, but it was bound to be a learning experience for her as well. She'd figure it out.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM