Sun Mote Copse from dusk until dawn
14 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Digit had known the stars and guidance but not of any gods or religion, she knew that anyone and everyone was entitled to their own view of the world and the supernatural phenomenon’s. And yet there was something going on right here, a pull, a string – something better left unexplained – that brought her here to bow down before the Res Drunak. Like a worshipper following a priest, like a zealot following one or several gods. Usually the rebellious wolf wouldn’t just bow down to anyone, especially not a complete stranger. But this, this was different.

”I wasn’t a worshipper..” Digit said, honest and even surprised by the entire situation. ”..but you turned me into one; from the first moment we met.” It was such a strange and shaky experience, as if she was dreaming or hallucinating but there were no mushrooms or other substances that clouded her view and faded her judgment. ”I’m not sure how or why but somehow I don’t think this is a coincidence. Somehow I think I’m supposed to be here. Is that faith? Is that a divine power who wants me here?”

Questioning yet respectful, with eyes darted away and a submissive posture still, she awaited an answer. If Arunik’ra rejected her answer then it was okay as well; then she probably wouldn’t belong here. But this experience; it wasn’t one quickly forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
from dusk until dawn - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Arunik'ra - September 04, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Arunik'ra - September 06, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Digit - September 07, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Arunik'ra - September 11, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Digit - September 13, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Arunik'ra - September 17, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Digit - September 23, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: from dusk until dawn - by Arunik'ra - September 27, 2016, 06:37 PM