Moonspear No such thing as home anymore
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She hungrily drank in sight of him, especially when he turned towards her. Amekaze felt her conflicting sorrow and relief, among a great many other things, one of which at least seemed to be some measure of joy borne from seeing him again. Draped in the shadow of night, he smelled of nothing she recognized as noteworthy and based on the few fleeting seconds she had seen so far, he was well -- on the outside, at least.

Ame had lost count of the months since she had seen him last. Several, without a doubt. It was nearly a whole year since she'd left the Sunspire behind already, and her most recent months had been a rush of impressive heights, pockmarked now and again by strife.

So much had happened.

She fanned her ears and moved to nudge her muzzle against his shoulder with a soft, fond rumble. "I did not know you were in the area," she murmured, then leaned back to search his face in the night's dark. "It is good to see you again," she added, gently sweeping her tail and genuine in her words. She had missed him, truly, but how was she meant to even begin to show it?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 17, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 17, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 18, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 19, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 19, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 20, 2016, 01:48 AM