Moonspear ornamental and quite divine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She'd not exactly planned on four girls, yet here she was. But in retrospect, she supposed she hadn't really planned on anything like that and girls, boys, in either case, it was what she'd intended by the blood. They were her future, the mountain's, and so precious to her -- handful or not. Ame was learning, she knew. "True, they can be a lot. Especially now that they are starting to learn their voices, and get sharp.." she snickered softly. This was just one thing of many. But, they were growing. She was proud of them.. already, disgustingly so. "But, I am eager to get them out when the time is right, including seeing the pack more.." She was still truthfully a little prickly about offering it so freely, but was already finding a clear link between trusted pack wolves visiting = tired puppies. Therefore, she'd allow more of it.

Ame listened, nodding here and there, from birds to skies. Most notably, he was a stargazer too. Perhaps he was pivotal to Charon's interest in the skies? Well enough. She was glad he'd come around here in time be someone like that to her daughters, too. But on mountains, she could only shrug. "Impressive, right?" she laughed softly. It had been natural for it to catch her eye, even with her prior perch being an impressive mountain itself. "I came from the Sunspire before here." Charon she had managed to convert into such a lifestyle despite her early fears that the beach wolves may not like it very much considering the contrast. "I figured why settle for any less," she gestured vaguely around. Not to mention, the second time her preference for mountains had inspired packs to claim them -- but this one was far more personal to her, and a far greater prize in the end.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 05, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 06, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 07, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 08, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 09, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 09, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 12, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 12, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 03:26 AM