Redhawk Caldera The kids aren't alright
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fox echoed his sentiments. He didn't reply to her question right away. No, thought to himself, none of this is your fault. I'm the one with the fucked up genes. Peregrine didn't voice his thoughts aloud, though. Slowly, he shook his head and sighed. He felt sadness was through him. Truth be told, he did think of Peter's death as their faults. He blamed himself more than anyone else but he held his pack responsible for it too. It never should've happened.

But he wasn't about to lay that guilt trip on his mate, nor did he feel the same way about Jack, so he said that. "With Jack especially, I don't think we did. We offered him a home. He was there that day, after Ferret attacked me. He looked right at me, then left. I haven't seen him since." There was a grim note in his voice the more he spoke. He could feel his heart hardening toward the youth. Although he remembered that Jack had lost his parents, so maybe he had just reacted poorly to the Alpha's trauma.

Heaving another sigh, Peregrine leaned into his petite counterpart. "Let's not play the blame game," he said lightly. "Let's talk about something happier." As far as suggestions went, though, he came up empty. Normally he might have recommended they focus on their next litter but of course he felt rather bitter about that subject at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
The kids aren't alright - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 15, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by RIP Fox - September 20, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 21, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 06, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2016, 06:43 PM