Moonspear And that first kiss coming
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The name, so she assumed, meant little to her. Perhaps it had been him. Or maybe not. She did not know if they had exchanged names at all. Odds were good that it had not exactly come up. "Perhaps. Not sure," she replied with a soft shake to her head. If they had someone who evidently fit that description, however meager it had been on the exact details, she wouldn't be too surprised if it had been him. How many wayward youths could one scout know?

Still, the details came forward and her frown remained steady at the thought of such a culprit slithering free still. While not necessarily in her neighborhood at least, she didn't like it anyway and nodded in somber understanding. Shit happened, more or less, and it seemed the pups had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. All the more reason to keep her girls close, and as soon as they're able, endow them with the skills to protect themselves -- the world's far too full of horrid monsters for her to give them anything less. Knowing a bit about just one of them doesn't ease her thoughts any, but it does give her reason enough to root for them to find him and get what they deserve back: their lost pup, and revenge as they saw fit. She nodded steadily; it was all noted.

"I can spread word to my scouts, and stay vigilant here," she added. It was what they were doing, anyway, and she knew about Floki's itch to get out and do some scouting before winter made travel more difficult. Although she had no better information to give him about the kidnapper or the whelp, she'd still try to peer in a little deeper if she could help it. "Do you know anything else about the Blackfeather pup's circumstances, or no?" An unsaid implication being whether or not they could be potentially related, for an added twist. She had limited interactions with them, especially since the enigmatic Meldresi was no longer at their helm. There was only a fleeting encounter with one female of theirs moons back.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 05, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 19, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 30, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - November 10, 2016, 02:17 AM