Moonspear like it is
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She'd never anticipated any offspring of her to be anything less that scrutinizing. However, for reasons Pyx touched upon, she was not complaining if they were wary to newness in abundance. She'd be no different, presumably. Even for a whelp of limited experience, it seemed sensible to not always be gun-ho and ready to rush forward carelessly. "I could see why," she snorted softly in regard to them finding, and perfecting, their voices. "Alya, especially, has already made good to exercise her abilities already," she mentioned. But, it seemed to be starting to make more sense than it had originally, and was at least one way to tell her apart from the others when she was carrying on like no other could. "So I wonder if that could be a sign of things to come," whether or not she would be a chatty pup or not once things turned into words. Ame supposed it could be worse, and she would just have to find clever ways to direct it, if so.

And indeed, watching them learn was a favorite part for her (rivaled by having them adore and smother on Charon, probably?) and it had only begun. She still had so much to give them. Her jaw steeled at the thought, but Pyx's words softened it as she reflected carefully on her own experiences with pregnancy itself. Mixed feelings for her, truly. But fascinating. Pyx called it miraculous, and now that she was on the backend of that, she could believe it more so now that the proof existed -- lived, breathed, and captivated her with their growth and presence. Calling it anything short of troublesome near her several weeks ago at the height of her most uncomfortable would've guaranteed teeth, surely, but it hadn't been easy, and she still felt like she was recovering somewhat.. although she'd never say so.

However none of it would have been without any of this. The pack itself, the mountain, every wolf on it who gave her their loyalty. Charon. Even while still healing from regional famine, the damned lightning that seared through her, and with or without the extra element contributed by Lazarus (something else that always seemed to weigh on her when she thought about the whole event) -- then and there had been the time for this, it seemed. "I know, it is so.. much to think about: the just.. how is this, when I look at them and know I was responsible for making that happen.. I cannot disagree, that is miraculous to me," her ears splayed. "Maybe that was why I was in sour mood the whole time: A hell of a process, a lot of work.." she chuffed, fighting a frown at the thought of all that had gone into it. As the only other female in the pack, Pyx may have an understanding few would quite grasp but she knew she looked at it with a different perspective now that it was said and done. "And definitely not one I thought about that much before it happened." She shook her head, it was so much, so strange. Still, it was good to know she could do that.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 24, 2016, 03:13 AM