Shimmering Sands Starry Eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive was not cavalier with this responsibilities of the sight. To fathom the ever-flowing prana of the heavens, the universal forces that affected all life... It was no small feat. Within it lay the truth of existence and maintained thousands of years of experience of shifting, changing, adapting. The mystery, the reliability and the inclusiveness of it all was intoxicating to her. It made her feel so small and insignificant, yet so honored that the vast expansiveness would consider working along with the nature of the wolf to help them lives the best lives possible.

Olive grinned at Eden. She likes this woman; the white wolf from the shadowed the forest. Beings so very authentic, even in their mistakes, were held in her high regard. Even more, Olive liked that Eden was open to her eccentricities. Olive looked deeply at the she wolf, fixing onto her eyes (though one eye was in close proximity to a facial laceration and had subsequently clouded over). The eyes exuded bright colors and Olive easily found her way in. Then Olive forgot herself and opened towards Eden, attempting to feel and understand the true essence of her being.

Olive swept her head up to look at the stars. They were bright and clear in the cloudless night sky. The moon continued to hang proudly against the darkened backdrop, framed by a smattering of the twinkling diamonds. Mouth agape, Olive beamed. When she put a true effort forward, the power of creation channeled ideas and painted pictures in her head - but the ideas were always vague and the pictures always fuzzy and out of focus. As a child, Olive had heard numerous bedtime stories of infamous wolves who were seers and humble witnesses to cosmic scenes that played inside their heads. That power was advanced work; the stuff of tales spun by many estranged wolves that she met at various rendezvous sites. Olive had always been fascinated by the mysterious ability and she very much desired to possess it.

For her, the other challenging part was interpretion. Until she learned more, Olive would have to suffice with making educated guesses.

Olive let a light sigh emit from her maw as she turned back to look at Eden. “The time is right for you to face your own truth.  It requires total honesty - that moment when courages gives up it’s resistance and allows you to transparent with yourself. It’s always harder than you think it will be. The empathetic new moon will give you a chance to heal your relationships with both wolves on earth and wolves in the spirit world.”

“I feel you, and I’ve heard your honesty. From that, I know that you’re well on your way to good times, my friend.” She chuffed, happy for Eden. Olive would have been completely truthful as to Eden’s readings, but she was happy not to deliver a bad omen. A positive reading was always the complement to the full moon’s simple festivities. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 09, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 10, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 10, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by Olive - October 11, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Starry Eyes - by RIP Eden - October 15, 2016, 08:13 PM