Ravensblood Forest senses
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
A chronicler and a mercenary? Olive was ecstatic to have met such a multidimensional being to for her to be a part of her own, new family. A good memory and experienced tongue greatly complimented the background of a mercenary. Olive always knew wolves with these skills to be greatly admired and made amusing company.  She very much so desired to hear a story from this wolf, to hear remnants of the past and tellings of the future. There will be much time to do so, Olive assured herself. They were family, after all.

“And I, I am Olive,” Olive declared, dipping her body in a respectful bow. “It’s not only wonderful to meet a fellow earthling, but to meet family!” Tittering, Olive was unable to hide her pleasure. If nothing, Olive had a finely tuned sense of joie de vivre and derived great joy from many of lives moments. 

“I supposed you could call me a naturalist, or an astronomer?” In fact, the concept of earning and maintaining a trade was quite foreign to the fae. For her short three years on this earth, Olive followed her bliss and acted upon whatever whims gave her gratification. To pursue a mastery of a subject seemed (at first), very limiting. “I am very much self taught and always learning, as you are.”

Then Olive’s attention was pulled not to Aster’s words, but to a part of her physicality that before had gone unnoticed. Asters eyes held a grey film, shielding them from the world. Bright, delicate and intelligent as the woman’s eyes were, they never seemed to be able to maintain focus.  Olive cocked her head as she gazed towards Aster, questioning. 

“Now, it is time for me to be forward” the grey girl trailed off, hoping her next [unassuming] statement would fall upon kind ears. “Are you feeling well? I can go find someone more skilled than I to help."
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
senses - by Estelle - October 16, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: senses - by Olive - October 18, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: senses - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: senses - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: senses - by Estelle - October 21, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: senses - by Olive - October 23, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: senses - by Estelle - October 23, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: senses - by Olive - October 26, 2016, 12:04 PM