Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra rolled onto her back, her grin flipped upside down and gums absurdly flopping. "never!" she repeated, her eyes wide by both gravity and honesty. she had no intention of ever being like anyone else - they were boring.. and sometimes, frustrating. indra had very little luck making any friends in the grotto, and as far as she was concerned, laurel was her closest confidant. her ally.

she flipped onto her side and rested on her ribcage, thinking. "do you think they would notice if we left?" she asked quietly, hopefully. she was almost too afraid to voice such a query, but it was laurel - her friend. her world in its entire, and the only soul she could trust.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:54 PM