Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A certain sort of peace started to settle around her as the pups gradually began to quiet down for a nap. She dozed with them briefly, but couldn't find herself as committed to the rest as they were even with the warm little bodies all around her. Once she saw a trusted packmate lingering in the area, she decided to slip away and find something to busy herself with in the meantime.

She made her way from the general rendezvous area and further down the mountain, eventually assuming she'd land herself at the borders sooner or later. But there was no rush, not with a few certain trails capturing her attention, and almost going so far as inspiring earnest hunger to get her in pursuit. Maybe.. soon, she reasoned, and remained uncommitted precisely.. although interested enough to keep it in mind.

Although, when the winds spoke of a presence she did not know a lot about, much of this fell to the wayside in favor of scoping him out better. She snaked down the last stretch of trail until she caught sight of his earthen shades, and approached him calmly with a soft sway about her lifted tail.

Word had trailed up to her that he was a friend of Alastor, the friend of Aesop, so that itself was a curious little note she'd keep in mind. Otherwise, poised, she chuffed. "Greetings," and watched.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - November 02, 2016, 01:29 AM