Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Unfamiliar words flicked her ears forward with a new tilt about them. Zoratto. She could not pin the influence on the name, although knew it was foreign and thus, an immediate tripwire to her curiosities. She might have distanced herself from her own family's tongue, but to hear others spoken so true among different individuals always fascinated her. "I am Amekaze," she nodded with a soft waver of her tail. She only knew a tiny bit about him, mostly just that Floki had deemed him acceptable and his ties to Alastor, so she was liking seeing, hearing, and smelling him up close. "What is that language? And, that was a greeting, presumably, yes?" she asked. Multilingual in her own respects, while sharp enough to usually pick up on inflections and certain tones, she had a feeling she was right and was curious to hear more.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - November 13, 2016, 01:25 AM