Silverlight Terrace mere silhouettes
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She silently supported his notion of a second visit, and still held onto her own vague plans of one some day. How soon or not it was depended on a lot of factors and she was in no sort of rush, but the Sunspire forever had a piece of her -- beyond it just being a stepping stone on her way to here, and now. "They are probably of little concern, anyway," she rolled her shoulders, not needing to know about them beyond the usual curiosities, but he'd certainly not deny him sniffing around them a little more if he wanted. "It never hurt to know more though," she decided, a wry smirk barely withheld.

"Hm, I am not surprised. It is vast up there in the taiga.." Beyond the Spire it turned towards tundra quickly in one direction, and rolling valley in another, dotted in mountains in the distance. When she'd had better touch with the area, she had only known of a sprinkling of packs now and then -- most too far or too scattered about to ever be worth knowing about for her, with few of them even lasting long enough to contend with her in any way. She assumed this trend continued to a certain degree. "Anything else worth noting?" she quipped, happy that he'd covered some good distance. "I came out here planning to hunt a bit since Charon has the girls.. but, ah, nothing has caught my eye," she peered sidelong to the mountain, knowing they'd like her back most likely, and Floki probably wanted to get on home as well.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 14, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 20, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 24, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 26, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 27, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 13, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - November 15, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 27, 2016, 09:43 PM