Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pieces came together, and him being so familiar with the circumstances keyed her into more than she had anticipated. Where Zaria's information had tapered off, his could go towards the cause of what had driven them away -- fire. Amekaze nodded softly, a thoughtfully somber gesture, and her signalling that she understood the delicate nature of such a subject matter. She had known those to be sacred golden fields to them. Having them, and their comrades, burned, surely struck deeply. My apologies.. was her silent message in the pause. "The female I knew left before it had happened, but later returned to find the pack gone already." Evidently for good reason.

Ame was not looking to open old wounds on the specifics of how their Khalas had come to meet their end, so she let it go without further questioning on it. She understood why the pack had dispersed. It wasn't the first, nor the last. "So you wandered since then?" she asked, trying to recall what little she did know about him and gauge what else she could find out about.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - November 29, 2016, 01:57 AM