Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A female, indeed. She nodded. The stranger's accent and overall manner had been enough to make a mark on her well enough to remember her by. "I only met her once because I was tracking on the edge of the plains. She said she went to Silvertip. Zaria? I think," the dark alpha provided with an accompanying point of her muzzle towards the smaller mountain's direction. "She was the one who told me about the Khalas and the bison," Ame added. 

But what else he had said intrigued her. His straightforward delivery of the information had her wondering how delicate a subject it was. She was curious though, not to judge. "Cast out? Even after you had returned to them after misfortune like that?" She understood exile in its multiple manifestations, although her own brand of it was far more self-imposed than his implied to be. Ame had not thought, at great length, what it would entail for her to return to her own birthplace, but it likely would not have been removal from them..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - December 08, 2016, 01:46 AM