Blacktail Deer Plateau the swelling of broken violins
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
At least the boy acknowledged his rancor towards her. He had battered her communion and challenged the utopian ideals to which she clung – all of this she could take in stride, but somehow it stung more sharply it was unintentional. When spoke that way, it was their unequivocal truth; but when premeditated and designed, there was often an ulterior motive involved. As such, Armand used her as a scapegoat for his gut-wrenching emotions. But he saw it, recognized it, and the sage dove easily forgave him. 

Armand shook and Olive closed the space between them with a scooch of her seat. Olive cloaked him with her feathered, grey-hued plume as best she could — for she were petite too and unable to shield him entirely from the winds that buffeted them. But her blood ran warm and coursed easily and powerfully through her veins. Yes, Olive’s body was quite healthy and ingorated by love and [if he would not accept her empathy] she hoped to share that much with him. He had not rebuffed her intimacy thus far, so Olive deigned to lay her slender neck over the boney slope of his shoulder; if only to comfort him all the better.

He asked her why she was there. Wherever her heart called, she went. Living amount her family in Teaghlaigh had not dulled this in the woman. And every since the return of Dakarai, she had such a curiosity about the depraved wolves who existed in the Kinta Flatlands. Her kindred lover did not speak of his time with them often or in great detail, but when he did the thought of such vengeful creatures sent a chill down her spine. However, she was a crusader for peace and she felt compelled to venture ever closer, to silently learn more about them. Maybe they had much to teach each other.

“I find myself where I am needed,” she huffed softly, responding to both Armand and her own internal dialogue. And then it clicked. “It wasn’t those… Blackfeather Fuckers who did this to you, was it?” Olive exasperated, summoning Chusi's adolescent words and picking up her head to regard him closely. Perhaps that pack were the reason found himself alone, on the cusp of winter. If this one pack could mercilessly brutalize two innocent men…then they were truly terrible.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
the swelling of broken violins - by Armand - November 27, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Olive - November 27, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Armand - November 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Olive - November 27, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Armand - November 28, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Olive - November 28, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Armand - November 29, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: the swelling of broken violins - by Olive - November 29, 2016, 09:43 PM