Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Well, if he didn't know a Zaria (if that was even her getting the name correct), that was still about all she could share on the matter. "I am not sure, I have not heard word from them in a while, truthfully." Never had she maintained real, tight relations with the mountain pack. It had always been a live and let live sort of situation, and as she saw it, they had generally been the sorts to keep to themselves. "And packs here in the Teekon shift and change often," she shrugged. So many had come and gone in her time between the Sunspire and here.

Then, next, his cause of exile was somewhat unexpected and although she'd missed the foreign words' meaning, she was all ears all the same to what she could understand.

Males liking males didn't really ruffle her any, so she did not find herself bothered by his history with the matter. It meant she didn't have to police them over unintended heats or litters, most of all, and if it made them happy, then have at it. "I see. Is it the culture that dictates that be so?" she asked, knowing that could give her a new angle of understanding -- despite her clan never passing something like that onto her, it still represented in other ways. Or, it could have simply been the current Khalas' preference to not have any of that in their presence. "To me that seems a bit harsh, especially to exile an able wolf over it, but to each their own.." she mentioned as to where she stood on the matter. Her upbringing had not enforced any values otherwise on her and she was comfortable enough in the gray areas to respect it for whatever it was.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - December 14, 2016, 12:34 AM