Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He continued to humor her questions with answers providing enough detail to let her see, and understand just a bit. While not among her typical, more formal pursuits, it sang sweetly to her personally indulgent interests in histories and cultures.

In that way, and remembering that they were an intense society, she could understand why they'd want a lot of puppies if many wolves were turning over often.  "Harsh, indeed. Although I guess I do see it, somewhat.. with the need to keep numbers up so." She made a thoughtful frown, deciding whether or not to elaborate a bit on her own history considering what he'd shared of his -- and such subjects too. "In my original homeland clan, peacetime had just been won so it was a strange in-between. Not very many litters were born considering the size of the pack, since my parents emphasized their family's quality, but not many of us survived anyway. Maybe if it had been different, more of us could have kept the lines going.." And thus, her bloodline had thinned considerably to this tiny trickle she cultivated quietly here on Moonspear.

Granted, she knew they could have grown more after she left, but they simply were not an overly prolific group by nature. "Anyway. I would not punish for it here. Moonspear does not have such issue," she said. They didn't need many warriors to keep their numbers bolstered -- unless she suddenly wanted to shift gears to a new homegrown militia, keeping it the way it was was plenty fine with her. Short of somehow whisking her mate away, who she didn't know how he felt about it either because she'd never really brought it up to him, males liking males were far from her concerns.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Amekaze - December 19, 2016, 02:30 AM