Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
I figured this might make sense for Armand, so I just wrote that he scampered off @Armand if you want this changed or want to finish the thread, let me know and i’ll change!

The call drew the sylph to the borders though she did not recognize it.  She had greatly enjoyed taking on more family duties in the wake of such tragedy, taking pleasure in such acts of roaming the borders and marking them frequently. She saw their territory less of a familial possession and more of a guardian, to which they needed to pay homage often. So when the song reached Olive’s silky ears, she eagerly answered it…Fairly certain it wasn’t a murderer.

As she padded towards the group of wolves huddled on the outskirts of the timberwood, Olive saw a flash of a golden-tipped banner, signaling Armand’s departure from the scene; he was a skittish boy and perhaps the sudden influx of personalities had frightened him.  Either way, Olive smiled at both Chusi and Indrani in turn, slowing her gait to a halt. Olive recognized her friend right away and was quickly consumed with the memory of the hallucination, their embrace, her voice and Olive’s illustrious invitation.

Olive greeted the white woman; so fair was she that she almost blended in with their alabaster milieu. “I see your decision has been made.” The sylph wondered where Indrani had gone to, what she had seen; but those were questions that would never be answered. If Olive could read minds, there would be so much to ask the silent shewolf. But she was glad Indrani had made her return and that sought entrance into Teaghlaigh. She would do well here. Olive turned her head to look at Chusi, the beloved girl, to make introductions.

“To me, this is Indrani. She…doesn’t speak much.” There was no getting around that fact, so it was better to address it than beat around the bush. Olive’s peridot gaze darted around the forest, searching for the eventual form of Ceannasach. For a moment she wondered what he would think of another potential member at the borders [at Olive’s behest]. The white familiar stranger, Dakarai and Armand had all been a simple coincidence, after all.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM