Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive tucked her lips up in a sheepish grin at Chusi’s question. Why Indrani? Well, because it felt right at the time. So much of what the sylph did was because it ‘felt right at the time.’ She fell completely, head over heels in absolute love with Dakarai because it felt right, she ranged so often because it felt right; she avoided bloodshed and sought peace amongst all because it felt right. Trying to explain that to someone else [even when they were as special as Chusi was to Olive] was, well… simply put, difficult.

“It felt right,” the woman confessed and beamed towards the pale ghost, gracing their borders in her hushed manner.  She wondered what the lady had seen, where she had come from. The mystery was intriguing but the possibility of never truly knowing those answers hooked her. 

Arturo entered the scene and greeted them. Indrani shifted her stance to one of submission and Olive did the same, tucking one limb up against her silken ribcage and sweeping into a bow directed at Ceannasach.  Olive raised her shoulder, her neck, her head and finally her gaze, looking to Arturo in unspoken understanding.  As the only one able to share information about the information at hand, Olive felt a sense of important swell in her chest and she stepped forward.

“Indrani,” the sylph repeated with an astute, affirmative nod. “Don’t feel as thought you have to take that as her definitive name, though; she felt like an Indrani to me.” One pale foot placed itself in front of the other and she turned to the familiar stranger at their borders, looking to join the ranks of Teaghlaigh. It made her immensely happy, but she couldn't help but muse on what brought her here. “Do you seek family…or do you seek asylum?” The question was spoken quietly, falling like a veil around the woman to shield her anyone who would do her harm. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM