Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Licking and nibbling at the frozen carcass was slow work, but she was able to open up the abdomen eventually. She kept ripping, steadily, hoping to make it easier once the others came and pieced out her share of choice organs first.

When Pyx arrived, she lifted her head and wiggled her tail. A jolt of aching fatigue ran down her neck with the motion, and she wondered how sore she'd be tomorrow. But, at least she would be fed. "Think so," she sighed. "Found it in the foothills," she detailed. The carcass was clean, except for her own work on it in defrosting it enough to eat and hauling it here. "I doubt it was very strong before the cold snap anyway. It smelled awfully alone.. and seems a little lacking in bulk, so I would hazard a guess it just was not ready for this," she gestured up and around vaguely; the cold was brutally everywhere all at once. "It is pretty bad out there." In the fields of the meadows, out in the open where the snow and ice could just accumulate or blow around in the gusting winds, it was awful.

"Alastor left. I suspect to find Aesop, who left without a word a few weeks back. They were close.. Alastor joined because of Aesop." she explained to the simplest extent, a touch of frustration present mixed with sorrow; this was bad timing. "He found Zoratto dead, frozen presumably. I do not think he could willingly adapt to the mountain, and it cost him.." Based on where he had died, or rather where Alastor had left his snow-covered grave, it was her best guess. He had never gone up the slopes for reasons tied to his culture and this was where it got him: dead as could be. She gnawed on tough piece of meat before detailing any more bad news, or whatever else was weighing on her thoughts.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM