Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Zoratto had been a difficult read for them both, it seemed. A wolf she would have hoped to learn more of, as an individual and even greater picture that had cultured him as he had been. But there would be none of that. "Not normally. But last year was very mild. We were overdue for some cold to finally bite hard," she sighed. Nature's cycles continued and fluctuate often even within themselves. Each winter she had seen in the Teekon had been different than the last, but this one always did feel a little uneasy to her, like it could not decide if it was going to go easy on them or not. She did still wonder how much it would commit. Would these deep freezes and heavy snows last to make for a long winter?

Which, if it did, she might become more concerned over her pale daughter. For now, all was well enough and she was still trying to figure out all the instinctual fine-tunings that parenting involved. After a thoughtful pause, she nodded. "I will. Hopefully, it won't come to it.. but something to keep in mind all the same," she mentioned, somewhat curious about that could entail exactly. "They are doing as fine as I can hope for now. Disgruntled about being cooped up, but I think we are all feeling a little restless about it already." Winter had never impressed her. She'd been born right to it, high in the elevations, so she'd learned about it very early on. Didn't mean she liked it. "It has to be a lot for them to take in..  They are curious, as always, but I still doubt they appreciate it much when they are used to easy autumn and just a hint of winter.." She had other things on her mind too, one of which played into her next question, one greeted with a deepening frown.

"No. Nothing at all. Charon and Aria are still out looking. I am assuming the weather is going to slow them down, or make anything they do more difficult," she said, not even having heard any howls from any party involved to clue her in one way or another. By now, trails had to be getting lost and she worried that if they'd not caught any hints about Floki before the ice and snow, there would be no chance by now. Next concern was getting them home and relying on them each to do it. "They all need to get back here soon." Simply enough. She peered at Pyx quietly, having finished her piece of meat but not yet motivated for seconds -- and taking this as a good hint that her daughters were well-fed enough to not come to her dinner bell right now, or, that the cold irked them insist on want doorstep delivery..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM