Moonspear natsukashii
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As she moved over the mountain, she missed all the warmth so badly. The instinctual rush for the arctic cold and the novelty of a landscape all dressed in snow and ice had long since run out and staled; she was ready for spring, and soon enough, it should be on its way back. In all her years, and surely true for any that she'd yet to experience, winter would never have her fancy. She liked her water running freely, not frozen, and her mountainside not only a fortress of stone but one draped in lush greenery as well. These barren spindles and bitter, determined evergreens didn't suit her nearly as much. Undoubtedly, the first blooms would be a welcome sight.

His timing.. overall, was good. She did not know so much about the pale-coated stranger yet. He'd come to them at a delicate time, and maybe, in all of their best interest. It was too soon for her to decide that, although it was with interest that she'd regard Janus, pleased to see him out and about as well. Especially considering she had seen no trace of the other recent recruit, dead or alive.

Angling her head just enough to keep an eye on his approach, her tail soon swayed gently. "Finally," she huffed, a mix of frustration and relief on the word. "And not without plenty to remember it by," she griped alongside a sweeping gesture to all this snow. But it would melt. The sun would come out sooner or later then the days grow a little warmer than the last. Hope was a feeble thing still this soon, but perhaps this would be the last hurrah of the winter. "Of course not," the dark alpha replied. "I cannot say I had plans, necessarily. Other than to be out, to move," she shook her furs and continued for their borderlines, to illustrate her point of just wanting to cover ground. By default, when nothing else beckoned her, that meant she'd pick up something useful there.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
natsukashii - by Amekaze - January 29, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 08, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Amekaze - February 09, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 10, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Amekaze - February 16, 2017, 02:11 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 21, 2017, 03:04 AM