Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
aww!
Amekaze felt she would never be able to favor winter over the greener months. How could she? For all the reasons Pyx mentioned between being cooped up and frozen out in the elements, so little about it appealed to her interests and quite frankly, hindered many of them. But, did find herself interested in the tidbit of information Pyx offered regarding the timing of her own upbringing. "Well, that is always true.. I think it has been like that for them: surprising, and who knows what they will learn to prefer.." She'd observe it all the same, in their best interest and her own in mind. "And good to know you knew the same as they. I was.. born near the winter solstice. Hating the cold for keeping me confined is perhaps one of my earliest, worst memories," she snickered softly; it had stuck with her all these years later. "I always find myself wanting the summertime like that." Even now. Her pups were coming from an entirely different vantage point as summer whelps. Almost exactly the opposite she'd known herself.

And too, as the subject dictated, she was sobering quietly in thinking of her mate away scouting from this mountain -- her side, in all this awful weather. She knew he'd be fine, but after so long of him always being right there with her.. any absence of his had become unnerving to a certain amount. Amekaze nodded softly with a small sigh, as if to say she agreed on all accounts and hoped for their safe return all at once. "That is what I am hoping for too," she eventually said after a silence.

On what winter had given them, she could soften up and sharing the bounty remained a part of this. In Pyx's company, the dark alpha was thoughtful and relaxed -- good, mainly, even with conditions a little less than what she preferred. "Seriously. It had best keep this up," she warned playfully, and looked the carcass over again before selecting her next piece deliberately alongside a slow, waving tail. We deserve this she thought often.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM