Moonspear natsukashii
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was swiftly clear they were on the same page about this. Amekaze nodded wholeheartedly. She shared the sentiment. Spring couldn't get her soon enough for her. It could bring with it the storms and the bugs, she'd rather tolerate that than more of this bitterly cold frozen misery. "Ufg, really. Over it," she scoffed with similar dismay thick and slimy on her words. Winter had worn out its welcome.

On her daughters, the outlook was a bit brighter so her expression could ease away from the frown winter had put on her. "Doing well as I could hope, everything considered.. but I know the weather is all that can keep them cooped up," she said, shaking her head softly. They were old enough that she could no longer expect to confine them, so she did not. But when the temperatures bit this badly, they had little choice -- no matter how robust a group of juveniles they were proving themselves to be. "Just before the temperatures bottomed out, at least one of them was really taking a hopeful interest in getting to scout out into the flatlands too. This has been no good for that," she detailed. Having Charon and Aria away made it worse. Evidently Alya was doing well to inherit her mother's bad luck at timing. "Have you met any of them yet?" she asked, not remembering it being mentioned from them quite so soon but believing it would have come up.. Which if he hadn't, that was fine too. There was no hurry.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
natsukashii - by Amekaze - January 29, 2017, 05:42 PM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 08, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Amekaze - February 09, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 10, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Amekaze - February 16, 2017, 02:11 AM
RE: natsukashii - by Janus - February 21, 2017, 03:04 AM