Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The explanation panned, and Amekaze could draw the parallels if she looked at it in the same sort of light. As it often was with matters so abstract as these, they were difficult to put into words. Her mother had always titled them natural energies (which she had learned of thoroughly), Charon called it the stars speaking to him, others believed it was revered ancestors' guidance, among a great many other variations that were surely out there.. Ame liked to think she understood them enough to perhaps appreciate it. If that was the word she had ought to call it by.

Maybe, she thought, Aria's difficulties in sensing it stemmed from somewhere nearby. A mental fog? A disconnect around her? The place itself? Grief..? She could not pinpoint what it may be, let alone how to help ease the negative away.

"Maybe it is speaking more quietly than normal, these days." Amekaze's ears splayed with the suggestion. "Or maybe it has nothing new to tell you.." She tried to twine the words with a touch of humor, leaving Aria to take it as seriously as she wished. It was just a thought, though. "My.. honored mother, she swore by meditation to clear her thoughts and bring her back to the natural energies—as she called them, her vague.. sensations she felt everywhere, more strongly in other places." The dark alpha imparted this knowledge carefully, sensing that Aria would hopefully see why it felt relevant. But, mention of her dam came almost delicately, so to contrast this, she compared her own experience with a lighter note. "I could never grasp it as well as her. I found my solace elsewhere." In combat.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Amekaze - March 29, 2017, 01:26 AM