Ravensblood Forest you've cat to be kitten me right meow
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
I love this lil dude. Good to end here or continue, you choose!

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Sirius was a small babe still and Olive did not need a big reaction from the boy to know that she rocked his small, innocent world. The mother wished she had retained memories of the first time she became aware of the outside world; unable to see it, but able to feel it from the sun on her back to the feeling of turf underfoot. Olive watched with captivation as he came to the same realization, was feeling it within ever fiber of his little being. The mother stood above him and looked down lovingly at the dove grey cub and let chime a bright laugh when the most her son could muster was another map.

Perhaps the greatness of the world was too much for his nascent mind, but it wouldn’t be for long. Oh, how excited Olive was to rear her children amongst such beautiful idolatry. The druid would teach them about the plants and the life contained by both flora and fauna, of the movements of the stars and how to scry the universe’s will from their endless alignments. They would eventually know it all, but such a breadth of knowledge would come with him. For now, Olive curled her greyscale body around Sirius and tucked him underneath the crook of her elbow, close into her narrowset breast. She felt their heartbeat as one, settled her head upon the sunwarmed slate and promptly fell asleep.

[/td][/tr][/table]
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 14, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 15, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 21, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 10, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 22, 2017, 04:26 PM