Moonspear you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The man pleasured her in a way that whisked her to another world; the current one surrendered to a deep sense of belonging and solitude. The lamb squeezed her eyes shut and bit the tender inside of her cheek as Dakarai roused her soul higher and higher. She felt his presence against her body, could feel the ardor that manifested unbidden between them — it was the only thing she could feel and it was the only thing she ever wanted to feel, and soon a whine leaked from between her lips that evinced her pleasure but, to an unseeing wolf, could have easily been mistaken for sadness.

But soon, her jig was soon up. 

Dakarai withdrew his desires and placed his chin upon her rump, and she was certain he could feel the aphrodisiac energy still trembling within her flesh. No, the  wraith didn’t want to talk — she wanted to feel Dakarai sweep his strong arms beneath her and draw her into his coital embrace; to forget all their woes and betrayals, to preform the one act that they had control over. But her mate’s tongue stowed away behind his lips and instead asked about her pain. At first, Olive did not respond but shut her eyes tighter; and when she eventually reopened her eyes, she found they were wet with tears. 

“Oh, my king” Olive hung her head and released a deep, shaky breath. “The gods do not favor us.”

[/td][/tr][/table]
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning - by Olive - April 23, 2017, 05:15 PM