Moonspear you make it seem you're sacred
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Whatever it was Terance was about to say about his mother fell to the wayside after the pup had come upon them. Although her mouth had started to water because of the food's scent, she studied the young Svartell carefully. She issued another single syllable and when she looked to her own sides, Amekaze began to understand it better. "Oh. I think what you are asking.." she said to the girl, gesturing swiftly to her flanks, obviously enough. "It is because my puppies will be born soon," she detailed with a level look down at her. She was tired of explaining things such as pregnancy and the like to the younger crowd by this point, after her own girls had done their share of verbally assaulting her over it; Still, she believed it was important for them to understand so she weathered as much of it as she could, usually. By now, she was just about done with it.

"Want some..?" she asked, to the small group as a whole, before she moved to rip into the skin of the meal for her own piece to eat. After a moment spent to quarter it off and then swallow it, she glanced back to the silvery yearling. "Anyway, I am not surprised Charon brought it up to you already. Osprey was important to him, so I think some of that is bound to rub off onto you," she mentioned thoughtfully. "Point is, it is good to meet you," she gestured gently to him, but kept a good eye on Cassiopeia, with who she had a certain wariness about--but she wanted to give the whelp a chance.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
you make it seem you're sacred - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:52 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Terance - May 01, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Cassiopeia - May 01, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Terance - May 02, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Cassiopeia - May 18, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Amekaze - May 24, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: you make it seem you're sacred - by Terance - June 04, 2017, 06:56 PM