Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Only roughly," she added about Wildfire and slanted her ears back when she said so. Ame had never needed the details of what had been done. She knew it was Blackfeather that had been responsible for making it happen. The finer points of the torture, or how it came about, didn't exactly pertain to her, necessarily. She just knew the move made for some enemies, and pure proof of that came in what she said next.

She didn't bat an eye and thought of what Charon had expressed over his friend's safety. It wasn't just going to be up to her and her warriors if she stayed safe, as suspected. But Thuringwethil had solidified a stance with the Moonspear alpha in saying so. "We definitely want the scarred pale male." Plans had started to shape to make it happen, she wouldn't lie. Now that she knew he was Tevinter/Jorunn's blood too, a defector of Moonspear once, he'd be a satisfying trophy of a skin. She knew that Hydra was going to go after him sooner or later--she was going to find a way to make it happen. Ame knew she was looking, and thanks to that, she knew all of what she did about them as well.. so she was keen to see her succeed in this since they'd all benefit if they made it happen here.

It took her a second to find just the right way to finish her answer. She knew Charon wanted Potema safe, but he had told her she was the mother to the bastard.. and that was doing little to convince or temper her. Amekaze wasn't sympathetic, a longtime friendship or not. If she was wise, she'd already see it coming thanks to Charon. That was going to be the extent of the saving grace she would get. "The rest are inconsequential to me." she decided. While they had never bothered her before now, she had no investment in their future and maybe something to gain by their absence. Fewer neighbors, less concerns. The involvement of Redhawk still had her wary based on past experience. "How so?" she asked. "Or is it that clear yet?" Hydra's reports only mentioned the Caldera wanted to do something. Ame had recently begun to plot on her own course, but for best effect, knowing what they were up to would only help her now that her interests were out there.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 14, 2017, 05:04 PM