Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

All of a sudden Titmouse was not alone as a bulk of his family appeared to have been lured to the lake. They passed and he smiled thinly at them, bobbing his head or muttering a greeting under his breath. He caught a glance at @Wildfire but quickly averted his gaze, and in that moment noticed Towhee slipping away from a point nearer to Orca. While he was happy to see all of them in equal measure Titmouse didn't really feel a connection to any of them; so when they were distracted, he slipped further along the lakeside. The boy inadvertently followed after Towhee's path and only stopped when he heard a voice he did not recognize; a small glance showed him it was some kid but aside from that, Tit had no opinion. He watched them for a second or two longer and then turned towards the lake, and then casually stepped in to the chilly shallows, just for shits and giggles. Raven had said stressing his healed leg wasn't an ideal treatment plan but he wanted to push the limit a little.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 13, 2017, 10:22 PM