Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Moving this along // there now its in the right place! Derp! wow. Technically #300~

Towhee could protest all she wanted. For the time being, Tit was more concerned with the wetness and the cold that was spreading through his extremeties. While the others tried to talk her down (he could hear Orca talking under their breath), Titmouse turned his attention away from his sister and quickly exited the water. He didn't want to appear weak after the blunder into the depths, but there was no way to avoid the shivering of his haunches as he stepped on to dry land. The boy shook the water off of his limbs with a violent shuffling of his body, and then shot Towhee a sharp look.

I do respect them, he clarified, and then he half-smirked and turned away. All I've gotten from you is piss-all, so why should I respect that. Between their initial meeting when he returned going poorly, his broken limb keeping him secreted away, and generally being kept at a distance by his family, Titmouse had no reason to feel connected to many wolves in this pack. They called themselves his family but at the same time, he knew Towhee in particular didn't like him. Why bother wasting his energy trying to mend a relationship with someone who was more likely to toss him aside?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 27, 2017, 03:22 PM