Whitefish River great divinity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears switched anxiously, still, even if the motion of her limbs helped soothe the tensions. It was the absence of the sun and good vibes altogether that unnerved her most of all, as if the sheer mystery of it was not enough. While Amekaze was a creature based in logic combined with a curious appreciation of myth and how it served to explain nature, she still fought back uncertainty, which its presence alone was unwelcome.

The day darkened more steadily and soon, she realized she was not alone at the river. She was quick to peer at him, his own shadowed shades and all -- right down to the chilled blue of his eyes (which consequentially, reminded her of another of her honored-mother's tales..). Breathing deep, she then noticed the scent of Jinx. Ah, so she was not far from their reach..? Or he was prone to travel, which could have been the case as well.

Snorting softly, she paused her steps and squared up her stance once she had neared him somewhat. Since he had initiated conversation and not violence, she followed his lead for the time. Hn, it is.. unlike anything I have seen, and certainly amazing in its own right, she replied. It was not something she had anticipated seeing.. ever. And nature is so still in its presence, like it is holding its breath, almost... she explained with a thoughtful expression, vaguely aware of the feeling herself and reluctant to say much more on the matter. Not many could understand what she meant. Surely it cannot stay, she stated. The dark Rikudou shot a pensive glance skyward.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
great divinity - by Amekaze - June 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - June 30, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 01, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 02, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 07, 2014, 10:44 PM